Currently we are looking for sponsors for our 2019 event.
Benefits to You
- Association with a highly regarded and popular event- a ready made proven marketing vehicle to hang your brand onto
- Access to ready made group of approx. 3000 people plus further reach of 100,000 + via social media links
- This popular and prestigious event has become one of the major attractions to the city
- 2018 event attracted approx. 1500 runners – 1200 runners in the 10K event (over 15 years) and 350 in the Family Fun Run (children and adults)- a ready made target audience for your brand.
- Highly rated in the running/fitness community – 97% of runners would do it again (as rated on Runners World – for more reviews see http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/ratingsall.asp?ugn=524 ). This puts us amongst the top runs in the country
- Email database of previous entrants and supporters (approx 2,000+) will receive regular monthly emails about the event via Mailchimp (we can use this to send promotions and special offers and track responses and click through rates).
- Press – In the lead up to the 2018 event we had regular features in the Lichfield Mercury (approx. 23,000 circulation) and other publications
- Social media- Advertising to local businesses, community groups, causes and individuals, in particular via Twitter and Facebook (estimated reach of 150,000). See Facebook.com/Lichfield10K
- Attracts publicity through local government funding and support
- Your brand and logo would be placed on 1,500 race instructions; posters at local authority sites, leisure centres, tourist information, libraries etc; runners’ race numbers; and the finishers’ technical t shirt
- This year the event made over £3000 for local groups and charities